 CAD / MLCad / 1206
    Parts List mis-ordered? —Jake McKee
   Help! Every once in a while when I start a new model in MLCAD, the thumbnail view of the parts list is not in alphabetical order....any ideas why? How do I fix this? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Parts List mis-ordered? —Michael Lachmann
     Are you using some program which can reorder the part list ? Then it might be ... MLCad shouldn't sort in a different order ==> except you are using an old version which had troubles finding it's way home ... Michael "Jake McKee" (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Parts List mis-ordered? —Jake McKee
   (...) Sorry to reply to my own post, but I figured out what was going on. For some reason, the parts.lst file was rewritten. I deleted this file, and upon opening MLCad again, I was prompted to rebuild the parts.lst file. I did, and now everything (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)