 CAD / MLCad / 1198
  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

Wow, that's pretty cool! 2 questions Is there any way of getting rid of that grey color when the image first loads up? That's kind of ugly. Also, I bet you've been asked this before, but where can I find this viewer and instructions on how to use (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

(...) wait - Name of image (gif or jpeg) to be displayed during download. Specify path relative to html-document. This image is displayed centered in the applet window. Example: <PARAM name=fov value="room0preview.jpg"> (...) (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)