 CAD / MLCad / 1194
Re: 1 question on MLCAD does it have a part limit like Ldraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:15:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Travis Dickinson writes:
I've found out that MLCad can at least handle 5000 pieces.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Doyle Nelson wrote:

Hello,

You are all aware that LDraw has that 1000 part limit and then must be
sub-constructed. What my question is, does MLCad have the same limit or is
it unlimited?

My projects (Castle) do not really have or a conducive for Sub-models in
Quantity. An example is 1 layer can use almost 1000 pieces.

Thank you for the answers in advance. :-)

Doyle

That would be Great. I figured MLCad was only limited to your sytems specs.
I have a Very powerful system that the Company provided me with.:-)

Though it would be nice to know if anyone reached 12,000 or more?