 CAD / MLCad / 1178 (-5)
  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

I must say this is very impressive. I haven't posted in quite a while, but this was too good not to reply to. Great Work!! I would love to be able to do this for some of my fire stations. I look forward to seeing more on this. Ryan (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

We could contribute some models and get a whole medieval type setting going on. -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Some problems with parts in ML-CAD

(...) After you download COMPLETE.EXE, did you execute it? If you executed it, did you execute it in the right location (usually from C:\>, not C:\LDRAW> )? Did you search your hard drive for 6219.dat? If you ran COMPLETE.EXE, but in the wrong (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

(...) This got me thinking. Someone could do a tour of datsville with this technology. -Chuck (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

(...) A "real life castle" example of such a tour : (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact