 CAD / MLCad / 1133 (-10)
  Keyword search

Hi all, I find the next version of ML-CAD should have a search option for keywords, used in some files. CU Bernd (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: rotation matrix

Thanks QBF (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: rotation matrix

(...) This is linear algebra. The coord vectors are multiplied by the 3x3 matrix. a b c d e f g h i actually stands for a b c d e f g h i Some effects can be achieved using matrices: 1 0 0 0 1 0 this is the identity matrix (no effect) 0 0 1 a 0 0 0 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  rotation matrix

Could anyone be kind enough to explain the rotation matrix in MLCAD? Thanks QBF (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MPD Import Problem?

ML-CAD will not import "Multipart->Import Model..." models with the new ".ldr" extension. I am running ML-CAD v2.11. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Piece Number?

(...) This is the Rebel Blockade Runner (URL). Hope this helps. (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Acurate colours in MLCAD & Pov-Ray - my DAT

X-posting to the other groups I accidentaly cut. & here is a picture for comparison between the LDraw colours (left) & Suz's accurate colours (right) (URL) blue & the tan benefit the most from the new colours. Here is the DAT file that I created (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Acurate colours in MLCAD & Pov-Ray

Just recently I was trying to find an old colour for a model that I was building. During my searching I came across Suz's Color Reference: (URL) had all of the colours of current & past LEGO pieces :-) I also found a post by Steve Bliss: (URL) of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension

(...) Perhaps, but according to this page (URL) regedit on my PC) Microsoft registers .mpp for the project files, but it also registers .mpc for project calendar files, and .mpd for project database files. I suppose eventually they'll register ALL (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Piece Number?

(...) refer in the Link ? Is this a US set only, or something brand New, that I haven't seen iet ? It seems like an Original Lego Set, looking at the box in the Picture. But I can see any Reference Number (only Star Wars printed on it). Can someone (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact