 CAD / MLCad / 1097
Re: umb 'ol me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:43:01 GMT

"poorpip" <poorpip99@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:GnJKL2.Kpo@lugnet.com...
Hey guys!! I'm just downloaded all the stuff I need to use ldraw and mlcad • only
one problem. . .  The mlcad isn't reading my parts list! I am really • stumpted
here so ANY help would be nice.

Have you used the Scan Parts option off the File menu? So long as the parts
are in the correct place (in the PARTS dir under the LDRAW dir where
LEDIT.EXE is located) MLCad should pick them all up. Each time you add new
parts to your system you need to run Scan Parts to update the parts.lst file
with the current list - this file keeps track of all part numbers and
descriptions on your machine.

Dan