 CAD / MLCad / 1094
    Re: Vision Command Camera, Mindstorms IR Tower —William Wood
   Rainer, Thank you for your suggestions. I added the lens like you suggested: 0 Electric Camera USB TrBlue/TrDkGray 0 Name: 32561c01.dat 0 Author: William J. Wood 0 Unofficial Model 0 Note: This is the camera from the Vision Command set. 1 33 0 0 0 1 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Vision Command Camera, Mindstorms IR Tower —Rainer Balzerowski
   Bill, nice work ! Perhaps you can model the electronics some times. I noticed that rendering time rises if you put something into the transparent model (or even if you only use a transparent model). What about modeling 2 Versions? One for general (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)