 CAD / MLCad / 1054
Re: Announcing my entrance to the Custom Kit Market (pre-production model ore car)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 23:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
iI'm having one problem though, how do you angle parts in
MLCAD?  Anyways, as I get further along I'll post more one this subject.

Are you talking about putting them at angles other than 90 deg? If so, you just
need to select Settings | Grid | Fine (or Medium) (also buttons on the Viewbar
toolbar), then rotate them as normal.

ROSCO

follow-ups: lugnet.cad.mlcad

Less then 90 degrees, around 45...