 CAD / MLCad / 1021
Re: LGEO and MLCAD colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:42:27 GMT

Isn't the color code for green #2? I think #10 is the "solid" version of
the color used for "transparent-neon-green", which would explain why the
tree appears bright yellowish.

--Calvin Walton
visit my website at: http://members.home.net/calvinwalton

Michael Horvath wrote:
Hi,

I had problems with rendering color green in L3p.
Weird.
I made a geen tree, which shows up alright in LDraw, Ldlite, Mlcad, L3lab,
and LDView.  But, when converting via l3p it renders grey in POVray, instead
of green.  The default color in the POVray code is color7, which is wrong.
So, I changed it from color7 to color10 (which was also listed in the POVray
code, ???) , and it rendered an ugly, bright yellow.  Yuck!

Dunno why.

Mike
<snip>