 CAD / MLCad / 1016
    Parts list bug? —Larry Pieniazek
   I am running MLCad 2.00 R 4 and I think I may have found a bug in the report for parts I have a large model with several submodels. If I check parts per step and leave submodels unchecked it seems to generate a correct list for the main model. But (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Parts list bug? —Michael Lachmann
   (...) Larry, you are right - that is a bug. I've already corrected it and going to release a new version of MLCad soon. Thanks for the bug report. Regards, Michael (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Parts list bug? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks. I look forward to the new version! I hacked around it for what I needed but I sure can use this working right in future, my models continue to get larger, the one I am working on is really close to 1000 pieces total, so fixing it by (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)