 CAD / MLCad / 1012
  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

Sure! Goto Settings -> Groups -> Group Configuration (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

I tried that, but the new groups I create goes away when I quit an MLCad session. Am I missing where to SAVE my settings? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

(...) I've looked up the code and recognized a small bug there. There is no message when it cannot save the group. I guess you do not have write permission to the mlcad directory (e.g. if running from a cd-rom). Also if you have any older version (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to set up my own catagories?

Well, found out that if I start MLCad indirectly by double-clicking on a .DAT or .MPD file, the default grouping is shown. But if I open MLCad first before loadint a model, then the groupings I set up are shown. And I am using an older (v1.99) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)