 CAD / MLCad / *2068 (-5)
  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

(...) Hi Don, Using MLCad as a benchmark, the name with blanks is *not* enclosed in quotes. I use the remainder of the line, sans end of line as the file name. Alas, my efforts are for naught. L3P quietly ignores the lines that have names with (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

(...) I think you made the right decision, but I have a question. Do the filenames with embedded spaces have quotes around them, or do they just use up all the space to the end of the LDRAW type 1 command line? The reason I ask is because I seem to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

In lugnet.cad, Allan Bedford wrote: snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Allan, Your opinions are valued. Thanks. I decided to take the pragmatic way out, and adjust my parsing to support file names with blanks. I think that warnings will lead to just (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: MLCAD 'FIND' function

Hi Ludo, "ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:IEBCD9.1zAH@lugnet.com... (...) 'Find' (...) You mean a find function inside the model, instead of a find function in the library right? Basically this is possible. I'll (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

(...) You are right, but the error handling problem is larget than just blanks in file names. All of this boils down to the wimpy method that LPub uses to parse LDraw files. If you type in a meta-command “0 LPUB PIL”, rather than “0 LPUB PLI”, lpub (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact