 CAD / LeoCAD / 46
Re: LeoCAD won't start in Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:22:57 GMT

Roy Rutherford wrote:

LeoCAD just does not want to start in Windows!!!
I have tried deleting the Registry key for BT Software, but that does not
fix it.
Any help would be appreciated greatly.

  What version are you using ? Do you get any error messages ? What
version of Windows are you using ?

P.S. Deleting the Registry key is one of the ideas the FAQ at
www.leocad.org had.  I delete the key then restart, then I start LeoCAD, it
seems to automatically put the key back. (Well, I don't actually get LeoCAD
started, it locks up part way into the program)

  You can also try to set disable OpenGL hardware acceleration. Right
click on "my computer", choose "properties", then go to the
"performance" tab, choose "graphics" and move the slider all the way to
the left. Now restart windows and see if LeoCAD works.

Leonardo