 CAD / LeoCAD / 34
  Spotlights and Light Sources??

Can anyone help me understand how to do light sources in LeoCAD? I can't seem to make it work. THANKS!! jake (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Spotlights and Light Sources??

(...) They don't work yet, I haven't finished everything so it's disabled in the release version. The toolbar icons are there but they don't do anything. Leonardo (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Spotlights and Light Sources??

OK, thanks for the heads up. As a newbie to the program (which again, rocks) I would like to offer a suggestion. Can you document that the functionality is not active yet? I looked in the Help, on your site, etc. and didn't find anything about it. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Spotlights and Light Sources??

(...) I'll disable the buttons for the next version. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)