 CAD / LeoCAD / 169
  Updated Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD

The welcomed LDraw 2009-01 parts update rendered my previous unofficial parts pack obsolete (it needed an update anyway!). So I have prepared an updated parts pack containing all LDraw unofficial parts available as of May 8, 2009. This parts pack is (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.cad.leocad)