 CAD / LeoCAD / 124
    Re: Can you help a new user? —Leonardo Zide
    Do you see the red outline on the main window and the text "Main" on the top left corner? Do you see the preview of the piece on the right side? This sounds like a driver problem to me, do you have the latest version of your video card drivers? (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: Can you help a new user? —Gerry Venteicher
   (...) Thanks for the replies. I see everything that you mentioned. I can even look through the inventory. I just can't get a brick to place. I am a little computer dumb. How does one update the drivers? (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad.leocad)