 CAD / LDD / 74
Re: LDD questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:17:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, David Graham wrote:
1. How do you rotate a brick in LDD? - it does't mention it in the help - I must be stupid!

I remember searching for that in 1.6... how frustrating!

Try to hit the arrow on your keyboard when placing the brick (it should not just
be selected, but be ready to place (moving with your pointer thus)

Hope it helps,

Jean-Marc