 CAD / LDD / *211 (-5)
  Individual LDD parts?

Hi all, I'm not very familiar with the LXF file formats, so maybe I'm just missing something, but how do I get at the actual LXF files that define the vertex transforms for each LDD piece? A normal LXFXML file just seems to point at a part ID. Seems (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

"mike Gallagher" <gallaghersemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K3AFKu.1IH@lugnet.com... (...) Does this file include the 973 parts/colors included in the latest Factory palette? At last minifigs finally have weapons to wield in the Factory (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

Here is the current Ldraw.xml. To install go to \LEGO Company\LEGO Digital Designer\Assets Directory and look for the ldraw.xml file. Back the file up or rename it and replace it with the new file. Make sure it has the same format as you see it on (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) I don't think there's any direct converters out there going either way. In principle (practise maybe not) it shouldn't be too hard to do so long as you have the read-write libraries. LXF files and the conversion file are just XML (zipped with (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

(...) Tim, I've been face down in LPub 4...... Has the LDraw community created its own convertor that supports MDP format? Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact