  So when is the next LDraw parts update going to be?

I was wondering when they were going to do the next update for the LDraw parts library. It seams like they have been voting for over a month or two now. (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: So when is the next LDraw parts update going to be?

(...) Did you miss (URL) ? And who is this anonymous _they_. Aren't you one of them? Sounds like you are referring to a large faceless corporation rather than small number of dedicated enthusiasts of whom Steve Bliss does a lot of great work (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: So when is the next LDraw parts update going to be?

(...) parts (...) dedicated (...) Thanks for the notice! I just downloaded it! (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)