    RE: OMR Filenaming Standard Change? —Imre Papp
   Hi, (...) My opinion is that it is better idea to use ?xxxx??.mpd or ?xxxx??.dat as main filenames, than main.dat. My pros: This is the first level file of a set and this should at once orient the viewer what set he/she is viewing. It does not waste (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: OMR Filenaming Standard Change? —Ryan Dennett
   (...) Like I mentioned in my reply to Tim, giving the .dat the same name as the .mpd gives even more consistency. The .mpd is named xxxxa-yy.mpd so if we name the .dat the same way, it has all the basic information(#, modifier, year) and the user (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)