Re: Parts Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 05:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Adam Ogle writes:
I was reading a while ago and ran across a thread about Jonahthan Wilson and
his posting stuff.

*Groan* don't remind me...  That would probably make #1 if I had a list of top
10 Lugnet headaches.  At least that one is long over...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would write a tutor on
how to design a part.  I would like to learn, but don't know how.  I guess you
could call me a newbie, although I have been at this for about a year, maybe
earlier.  If anyone does write one, make it complex, but easy to understand.
Use a demo part that is not to hard, but not easy.  It would help.

I've spoken with a couple people on parts tutorials, and it appears some might
be in the works, but they won't be finished for a while.  Thanks for bringing
it up, I'll talk to some people more and see if they could get something going
on that.

-Tim