Re: [ldraw.org] Model of the Month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
I have just added the Model of the Month pages to ldraw.org.  We're going to
shoot for the first award being given for November.  Entries are being
accepted until Monday October 25, and voting will take place until Sunday
October 31.  The winning entry will be featured on the cover of ldraw.org for
the month of November, as well as have a page dedicated to it with a
description and author notes.  Read the following for further details:

http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Enjoy!

Yeeouch!  Talk about stiff competition for A-Wing!  Look at that Statue of
Isis!  Amazing!  I guess I won't be winning this month, especially when there
are so many better models to choose from!  I'm also gonna have a hard time
voting!

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor,
Jeff