Re: Freeware LEGO Software in an German Computer magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:21:54 GMT

I promised to keep an eye on the server statistics on the
LDraw web site now that the LEGO CAD programs were mentioned
in c'T[1].

I didn't keep a close enough eye on the development, so one
day of log files were lost due to a full /var partition.

You can find the hourly number of downloaded _pages_[2] as

   http://www.ldraw.org/statistics-ct
   http://www.ldraw.org/statistics-ct.ps
   http://www.ldraw.org/statistics-ct.png
   http://www.ldraw.org/statistics-ct.gif

(depending on your patience and quality demands)

During the days the graph covers 2860 copies of "ldraw.exe"
have been downloaded.

Play well,

Jacob

[1] <URL: http://www.heise.de/ct/99/21/118/ >
[2] Only HTML files actually downloaded (HTTP result 200)
    have been counted.

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --