 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 5 (-5)
  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

good. i have a lot of TLG models and are doing more all the time. however it would be a pain in the ass to send them to you because of the large number of unofficial parts i have used. (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  [ldraw.org] Progress

I haven't posted in a while concerning ldraw.org.  So far, a handful of pages have been created, along with a few templates.  I will end up doing the html myself for the site, but VOLUNTEERS ARE STILL NEEDED to work with assembling content. We still (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) anyone (...) cad.dat.models.sets (...) discuss (...) Model (...) Its Repository, with subcategories Official and Creations - Creations being MOC models, Official being TLG. Crosspost to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, please. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw )------

Welcome to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw (group): Focused discussion group for the planning and development of the domain ldraw.org, its website, and related resources. lugnet.cad.dev (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact