Re: 2010/2011 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Voting and results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:33:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
   According to http://www.ldraw.org/Article268.html we start on 01.03.2010 IMHO. Congratulations to all of you.

Actually, that says that the election must happen by 01 March, and new Steering Committee members become active 30 days later. So I guess 31 March is the official start date.

--Travis

Yes, you are right!

cu mikeheide