  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

Tim: The new article on MLCad is good. I like the linking graphics, but Todd is correct in pointing out the potential problem. Since we can be sure TLG will see the site soon (if they haven't been there yet), we can just as well be polite and ask (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

So, why not change it to blue or yellow or any other color. That way we keep the brick, but let Lego keep their red 2xN bricks. Would this work?? I'd personally prefer the red, but if we want to avoid any problems with the red 2xN brick use changing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)