Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 3rd batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,
the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of part shapes with the
community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw
Parts Tracker.

<BIG SNIP>

Willy Tschager
on behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee
I can spot some *VERY* interesting parts, like the minifig hairs and mermaid
tail, etc.. I'd myself love to go for 57565.dat (count that as a
reserve-that-for-me)!

Also I can see we got the rectangular ball joint (62712.dat) - I've been wanting
the primitive so much! It will let me model some parts I've been wanting to do
for a long time, such as 60896.dat and 60176.dat and ... heh, the possibilities
are essentially endless now! :-D

And we also got (at least most of) the Piraka, Toa Inika and Barraki minifig
heads, along with the weapons - great! There's also the Fenris Wolf head visible
and the dragon wing, a part I've also wanted to see.

This is some serious stuff - what on earth did you do to get your hands on
these?!