Re: Finally Saw It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:20:26 GMT

At 07:43 PM 8/9/99 , Adam Howard wrote:
Hi LDraw.org Team,

I finally saw the site.  (I had to use my mom's connection at school-
Mindspring still won't let me through :(

I thought it was excellent!  You have done a great job putting it together.
I liked all the links being in one place.  And it was very user friendly.  I
also liked the round red 2x2 that pops up next to the page names.

Thanks! :)

I didn't make it to the parts voting page, but I did look at Software.  I
think it's great that there are already a few programs listed (more to
come... I hope:)  The only thing I was a little disappointed about was the
rating scale.  I think anyone who goes to the trouble of making a 'plug-in'
for LDraw should receive 5 stars (unless the author submitted his rating,
then I guess that would be ok).

I also liked all the descriptions.  The descriptions made it easy to follow
what the page was about and how to use it.

That was the intention, and the intention is to optimize the site for
future additions of content.

Glad you like!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Rubber chickens are the best applied use of polystyrene to date.

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655