Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:00:52 GMT

To my great surprise I discovered the announcement yesterday evening. As I was
overwhelmed with emotion, I preferred to be a little calmed down before
answering.

I am honored by this award - many thanks to you all and many thanks to the
Jessiman Family! I discovered LDraw too late to know James directly, but I meet
him often through the numerous parts he modelled. Not only did he laid the
foundations of LDraw, he too was a prolific parts author, and I am proud to
continue this tradition.

Philo