Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - New committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

since only 5 people have accept their nomination in response to this message:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15650

and volunteer for the job the election itself has become obsolete.
Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee members (in alphabetical
order by last name):

* Travis Cobbs
* Jim DeVona
* Philippe Hurbain
* Orion Pobursky
* Scott Wardlaw

(Jim, Scott, please confirm via e-mail that you will use your lugnet mail
addresses also for the LSC mailing list).

Thanks to everyone involved.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee

Congratulation to your new (old) job. I am glad to see new name here in that
list. I hope that the community will benefit from engagement of you and also
that you have fun to build up this great community to the next stage. In special
I would like to have the never ending story about the missing colors be solved.

cu
mikeheide