    ldraw.org Banner Ad —Tim Courtney
   I finally got off my butt and whipped up an ldraw.org banner ad. This ad is at the standard full size of 468x60 - a 400x40 (CLSOTW/LinkExchange) version is coming soon). Please send comments on the banner and feel free to place it on your site (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: ldraw.org Banner Ad —Ryan Dennett
   Very nice banner, Tim. Ryan "A lot of kids nowadays don't care if they die. They don't care where they're going after they die. But when you have Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, you know you have better things coming after you die." Russell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)