  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations

I, Willy Tschager, nominate Allen Smith (eligible as author of Bricksmith). (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) - Call for Nominations

(...) Hi Willy, Thanks for nominating me. I do believe I have missed the response deadline; I think I should probably take that as a sign of inability to devote sufficient time to this responsibility right now. But I appreciate the honor. Allen (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)