 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 4350 (-10)
  Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

(...) Take a look at the !COLOUR spec here: (URL) is covered, along with rubber, chrome, matte metallic, and metal. Glitter transparency isn't, and probably should be. Of course, just because official LDraw colors can be defined with these (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:K6D96D.Ews@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about the whole color thing but your post makes me think of an interesting point. Just how exactly is LDRAW supposed to handle displaying the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDconfig.ldr - missing colors

Hi gang, playing around with colors I was floored by the fact that we do not have a LDraw color number or RGBs for quite a lot of LEGO colors. In addition our RGBs sometimes differ a lot from the official colors: (URL) remember the time when we were (...) (16 years ago, 29-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Voting for "Model Of The Month" is now open

Hi folks, we've a new round of models and parts in our MOTM contest. Have a look at: (URL) cast your vote! Willy Tschager LDraw Administration Team (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  RACHAL Reminder

I went to add a reminder to RACHAL in the LDraw Flickr group today and discovered that the latest one was completely hidden on the site. Sorry about that, I must never have finished off all the editing on the LDraw site. Anyway, as a reminder to you (...) (16 years ago, 1-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/SOTM/POTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 4 for the POTM and none for the SOTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LDraw History updated

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote: (snip) (...) The article in BrickJournal was written by Geoff Gray, so he deserves the recongnition much more than me:-)! Joe (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LDraw History updated

(...) Great work, Willy. Tim (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDraw History updated

Hi folks, the "Contribute" page at LDraw.org (URL) said: LDraw History Finish filling out the LDraw History pages. Approx. 1-2hrs time needed to complete task. Posted 01.02.02 To be honest I was a little worried about the estimate - especially after (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact