  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) If you mean effective then I thank you very much for mention this. We will go forward to bring the next parts update in the pipeline. If you mean what you wrote 'affective', please explain that to me. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer positions

(...) I mean effective, highly productive with very positive results. Thanks! Kevin (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)