Re: LDraw.org's May 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
   The voting for the June 2008 contests are now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM this month. So far we have only 2 MOTM entry.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

I’m going to use my amazing powers of prognostication and predict a win by Philo for the June POTM contest.

--Travis