 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 4260 (-5)
  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) OK. I rearranged mine to make 0.1 the "Original Release". I pushed other versions over and replaced 0.1 in the Misc column with 3.1. Also, I didn't like the spreadsheet stripping of the .0, so I added a v prefix to all my version numbers so (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Thanks, Mike. I've copied/pasted the data over, and also filled in info for a few of the rows myself. I also sent you an invite so you can be a collaborator on the spreadsheet. Feel free to research and fill in info for other programs! -Tim (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Travis, I'm filling in a little myself right now. You're the only one who filled in data in the "milestone" columns. You interpreted that as version numbers. I think it makes more sense to name the colums "VersionNumber#" to correspond with (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) I have just put a spreadsheet online with the datas for DATHeader MPDCenter OMRMaker You can found it here:(URL) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Philo, I added a line for Quad2DAT and also gave you access to edit the sheet. Please fill in pertinent info. To submit to the LDraw downloads, I believe you can enter that yourself once logged in to the site. Then one of the site admins will (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact