Re: are idea book models going to be accepted into the omr?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:25:14 GMT

At 06:34 PM 8/1/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
are idea book models going to be accepted into the omr?
they are lego models designed by the lego group and published as
instructions by the lego group so we should probobly accept them if we
are going to make the omr complete.

No.  They do not have set numbers and were not released into the market
individually packaged with their own pieces.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne