Subject:
LDraw.org's August 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:17:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Congratulations to the winners of the August 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests:

MOTM, German Rail Bus VT 95 by “Primus” Burkhard
SOTM, Backlot by Willy Tschager
POTM - Best Part, Minifig Mechanical Head and Torso by Michael Heidemann (mikeheide)
POTM – Most Desired Part, Minifig Mechanical Head and Torso by Michael Heidemann (mikeheide)

As announced in this thread we will now only run these contests if there are a minimum of five entries.
Currently we have 2 entries for the MOTM and 4 for POTM.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team