Subject:
LDraw.org's July 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:14:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Congratulations to the winners of the July 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests:

MOTM, Prinoth Leitwolf Snowgroomer by Han Crielaard
SOTM, Valley of the Dark Lords by Philip Heinrich
POTM - Best Part, Technic Liftarm 3 x 8 x 2 Parallel Arms, Two Arms 1 x 3 Across by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM – Most Desired Part, Wheel 30.4 x 14 with Axlehole by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the August 2007 contests are now open.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team