  RACHAL Polar - changeover day

Hi all, Another quarter (well, tomorrow anyway) and another RACHAL. The last entry for RACHAL Impossible is up (URL) 1> and it's time for a new challenge. This month we go back to the snow (yes it seems we have an addiction) with a guest submission (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Polar - changeover day

(...) Wow that is huge. I was wondering when we do have RACHAL if it would also be possible to include a .zip of the unofficial parts used in the .mpd file? Thanks. Looking forward to try it. Have some ideas. Zach Best (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Polar - changeover day

--snip-- (...) For future ones I'll try to include them but I simply didn't have time for this one. Sorry. Tim (17 years ago, 8-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)