Re: what are the rules about hoses etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:56:33 GMT

Ryan Dennet wrote:
On 7/25/99, at 8:42 PM, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
You finally fixed the email address! ;)

Actually I sent that from the web, but I thought my dad had
fixed it. This is coming from my email program so if it's still in caps,
please let me know.

I didn't mean the address, I meant the "Scott R Dennett" bit.  I see I
was wrong.  Do both you and your dad use the same email address?  Doesn't
that get annoying?

Very valid point. I had vaguely considered this but it really
does make more sense to do it that way. And yes it would make the most
sense to just mirror(although I always forget which #s to change, so
if you'd be kind enough to tell me I'll write it down this time :)  I
know it's probably in your tutorial, but I haven't really had time to • read
it yet, sorry)

It's not in the tutorial.
Let's say the part looks like this:

|   1 15 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 hose.dat

to mirror left to right (or right to left), change the line to:

|   1 15 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 hose.dat

It's more complicated if the part is already turned, so it's always a
good idea to mirror first and then turn.
--Bram