Re: Accountability of "Key Positions": Call for Public Discussion and Consensus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:37:28 GMT

While it's implied in the current text, I think you should make it expicit that
"firing" someone requires 3 of the 5 SteerCo members to vote in favor of
"firing" that person.

--Travis