Re: Non-CA parts rewrite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, William Howard wrote:
In need of re-writing (total 33)

We've got an affirmation from John Jensen for 2951.dat - Technic Bucket 10 x  8
but it looks like Guy Vivan was faster! The rewrite is already on the PT:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=2951.dat and just needs to certified
by the admins. Which action should be taken??

Use John's original work.

Or add a credit for John to the new file.

Steve