  Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

(...) I, Timothy Gould second this nomination. Tim (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Call For Nominations: 2006 LDraw Steering Committee

(...) My sincere thanks to Willy and Tim for nominating me. However, I am going to decline the nomination. My time and energy has become more limited in the last year or so, and I feel like I should focus my "LDraw.org time". Steve (18 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)