 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 3555 (-5)
  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

--SNIP-- (...) OK. Cheers. I did think it was a bit strict but my reading of the rules was that it was a requirement. I'll email you a new version of my image. Thanks for the clarification. Tim (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) Yes that's exactly why. The way postnuke does user authintication involves generating an authorization key. Everytime you open a form it generates an auth key and when you click submit it passes the key along with the other form data. This (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) 800x600 isn't a hard limit on size, your entry can be larger. This doesn't mean you can submit a 8000x6000 image but 1024x768 is fine. The same applies for the 150k limit (however the rules wording on this point seems to imply differently so (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) Could it be because I opened two tabs - one with each of the categories - instead of working sequentially? When I tried again now, I was allowed to vote in the SOTM category. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open

(...) Strange. I managed to vote in both (or at least I saw no errors to indicate otherwise). Tim (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact