    Re: Do we have a plan B? —Dan Boger
   (...) Gah. I really don't want to think about it, but if the Steering committee wants it, it should be reasonably easy to set up an NNTP/Mail server... And I'm sure we can find some package to put a web interface on it. (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Do we have a plan B? —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'd be happy just using NNTP, as long as we don't have to go with an email confirmation like we do here. That's what made me switch to almost exclusively using the web interface. ROSCO (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)