  Re: Internationalization of the part library?

(...) If only we knew what to do with that lousy crenellated wall topper, we could get rid of the Castle group altogether... (...) FYI: the Boat Stud is now Dish 2 x 2 -- both Peeron and LDList will still match on Boat Stud. And it was officially (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Internationalization of the part library?

(...) OK, so I exaggerated a little bit. ;-) Only reason it sticks in my mind is because of that one release where it and the 2x2 radar dish shared the same name. (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Internationalization of the part library?

(...) They're just modified plate & brick: 6072 Plate 7 x 7 with cutouts and castle crenelations 6066 Brick 4 x 8 x 2 & 1/3 with cutouts and castle crenalations -John Van (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Internationalization of the part library?

(...) Well, yeah. I guess so. I feel like they're *way* pushing the "brick with modification" envelope. OTOH, your suggestions are definitely better than leaving those two parts as the only "Castle" parts. Steve (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)