  Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Well, I nominated 7 people for the SteerCo, but those had to all be in separate posts to satisfy the nomination rules ;-). The fact that I nominated so many people there was the reason I didn't respond to the nomination request here when I (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Heh, I forgot that part. I probably stuck it in there though, knowing me. For this one, I just re-used the nomination rules from last year. -Tim (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) I can't accept the nomination. I don't think I have the temperament required for such a position. For instance, if I don't get my way with the spacelaunch brick currently under review, I think I'm gonna cry. So instead, could I nominate Travis (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: 2nd LSC: Call for Nominations

(...) Strictly speaking, you need to reply to Tim's original post to actually nominate. Steve (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)