Re: License Intent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:47:41 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  License Intent

Vision As promised previously, the Steering Committee would like to share our thoughts on licensing goals. We think it's important that any license, copyright, trademark, trade dress or other legal construction be done in the spirit of the overall (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !