Re: License Intent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2004 02:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

(The last post was signed by the whole committee because it went through an
internal review process... This post is just me speaking, not the whole
committee speaking, but I'm comfortable that I've captured our thinking fairly
closely)

Maybe there's a need for a Lugnet user "LDraw.org SteerCo" so members of the
SteerCo don't have to continue posting such disclaimers. Maybe limit posting
range to CAD tree (maybe even ldraw tree?) and maybe announce.

ROSCO

(Added .admin.general)